I’m spending some time at my parent’s house helping with a family illness, so I’m afraid a new blog post will have to wait. However, here are the top 10 posts on my blog from September. All of these recipes will come in handy at this time of year.
10. Marion Cunningham’s Crustless Coconut Custard Pie: An easy dessert for the upcoming holidays.
9. Slow-Cooker Meatloaf: After a busy day of work, school, or pumpkin picking, this makes an easy and delicious meal for the end of the day.
8. Ghoulish Halloween Treats: Features the gross-but-delicious litter box cake.
7. Overnight Oatmeal Yogurt: A tasty, healthy and easy way to start the day.
6. Conquering Pie Crust Phobia: Autumn is pie season, right? Or a lot of readers are getting ready for the holidays.
5. Pressure Cooker Pulled-Pork: Terrific football food!
4. Ina Garten’s Chicken Piccata: Another delicious dish that makes an easy week-night dinner.
3. Home-Canned Tomato Sauce: A great way to save a summer flavor for the rest of the year.
2. Grandma’s Noodles: Soul-warming dish for the cooler months.
1. Old Fashioned Caramel Cake: This dessert has been a hit ever since I posted it last March. No surprise—it’s a delicious cake!